You declare that you are a Self-Certified Sophisticated Investor for the purpose of the restriction on promotion of non-mainstream pooled investments. You confirm that you understand that this means:
1. you can receive promotional communications made by a person who is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority which relate to investment activity in non-mainstream pooled investments; and
2. the investments to which the promotions will relate may expose you to a significant risk of losing all the property invested.
You confirm that you are a Self-Certified Sophisticated Investor because at least one of the following applies:
1. you are a member of a network or syndacate of business angels and have been so for at least six months prior to the date hereof;
2. you have made more than one investment in an unlisted company in the two years prior the date hereof;
3. you are working, or have worked in the two years prior the date hereof, in a professional capacity in the private equity sector, or in the provision of finance for small and medium enterprises; or
4. you are currently, or have been in the two years prior the date hereof, a director of a company with an annual turnover of at least £1 million.
You accept that the investement to which the promotions will relate may expose you to a significant risk of losing all the money or other property invested. You confirm that you are aware that it is open to you to seek advice from someone who specialises in advising on non-mainstream pooled investments, such as the BotOptions Mini-Bonds.
The BotOptions Mini-Bonds will be issued by BotOptions (Uk) Plc, a company incorporated in England and Wales with its registered office at 7th floor, 7 Old Park Lane, London W1K 1QR. This information has been approved as a financial promotion for the purposes of Section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 for Uk publication by BDO LLP of 55 Baker Street, London W1U 7EU which is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct investement business (FRN: 229378). Before you buy any of the BotOptions Mini-Bonds you should make sure that you fully understand the risks which are set out in the Invitation Document and you should determine whether the investement is appropriate for you on the basis of all the information contained in the Invitation Document. Specifically, the BotOptions Mini-Bonds are an unsecured debt of the Company and in the event that the Company becomes insolvent you may lose some or all of your investement. If you are in any doubt about the contents of this information, the invitation Document or the action you should take, you are strongly recommended to consult a professional financial adviser.
PLEASE READ THE INVITATION DOCUMENT
By clicking the button below, you confirm that you have read the Invitation Document and that you agree to the conditions of the Self-Certified Sophisticated Investor Category.