You confirm that you can receive promotional communications which are exempt from the restriction on promotion of non-mainstream pooled investments. The exemption relates to certified High Net Worth Investors and you declare that you qualify as such because at least one of the following applies to you:
1. you had, throughout the financial year immediately preceding the date herefor an annual income to the value of £100,000 or more; or
2. you held, throughout the financial year immediately preceding the date herefor net assets to the value of £250,000 or more.
Net assets for these purposes do not include:
1. the property which is your primary residence or any money raised through a loan secured on that property.
2. any rights of mine under a qualifying contract of insurance; or
3. any benefit (in the form of pensions or otherwise) which are payable on the termination of your service or on your death or retirement and to which you are (or your dependants are), or may be entitled.
You accept that the investement to which the promotions will relate may expose you to a significant risk of losing all of the money or other property invested. You are aware that it is open to you to seek advice from an authorised person who specialises in advising on non-mainstream pooled investments, such as the BotOptions Mini-Bonds.
The BotOptions Mini-Bonds will be issued by BotOptions (Uk) Plc, a company incorporated in England and Wales with its registered office at 7th floor, 7 Old Park Lane, London W1K 1QR. This information has been approved as a financial promotion for the purposes of Section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 for Uk publication by BDO LLP of 55 Baker Street, London W1U 7EU which is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct investement business (FRN: 229378). Before you buy any of the BotOptions Mini-Bonds you should make sure that you fully understand the risks which are set out in the Invitation Document and you should determine whether the investement is appropriate for you on the basis of all the information contained in the Invitation Document. Specifically, the BotOptions Mini-Bonds are an unsecured debt of the Company and in the event that the Company becomes insolvent you may lose some or all of your investement. If you are in any doubt about the contents of this information, the invitation Document or the action you should take, you are strongly recommended to consult a professional financial adviser.
PLEASE READ THE INVITATION DOCUMENT
By clicking the button below, you confirm that you have read the Invitation Document and that you agree to the conditions of the High Net Worth Investor Category.